An urgent loan is an unsecured loan that is offered to salaried and self-employed individuals by Fintech lending institutions and P2P lenders. Private banks offer this loan product too – but take at least 7-8 business days to process your loan application and disburse your loan amount. If you are looking for an urgent loan in India to tide over a financial emergency, approaching a Fintech lender such as Qbera is the best idea, as you can get your loan amount within 24 hours.
How to get an urgent loan in India from Qbera
The process of applying for an urgent loan from Qbera is extremely simple – it is as easy as ordering food online. Let’s look at how you can get an urgent personal loan from Qbera in a few simple steps.
- Visit the website – https://www.qbera.com/ and fill out your personal and professional details. Note that you will have to provide your KYC information as well.
- Using the PAN Card you provided, Qbera’s proprietary risk-assessment algorithm will evaluate your eligibility and determine if your profile meets the internal credit norms.
- Once your profile is assessed and you’ve successfully met Qbera’s internal credit norms for an urgent loan, you will receive instant approval, and then be redirected to a page where you’ll have to upload your documents.
- Proceed to upload your salary slips and your bank statements for the last 3 months. You can upload your bank statements online by logging in to a secure web channel through your internet banking credentials. Your bank statements are automatically obtained and evaluated.
- Once your documents are verified, you will receive a customized loan offer – the loan offer will reflect your sanctioned loan amount. The sanctioned loan amount might not be the exact amount you’ve requested for – various aspects such as your credit score, repayment history, employer reputation, age, income and monthly debt to income ratio are assessed.
- An executive will visit you to collect copies of your KYC documents and cheque leaves from your salary account. You will also be required to submit your passport sized photographs.
- After your document submission, you will receive your loan amount within 24 hours.
Repayment tenures and Interest rate on Urgent Loans from Qbera
- The repayment tenures stretch from 6 months to 60 months for personal loans from Qbera.
- Interest rates range from 10.99% p.a. and stretch up to 30% p.a.
- The interest rate for individuals is different and Qbera uses the risk-based pricing model to determine the interest rate on loan applications.
- Loan amounts range from Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 25,00,000.
- You can apply for a top-up loan after 9 months of making repayments.
Eligibility criteria for urgent loans in India from Qbera
- You should be salaried with a minimum net monthly income of Rs. 18,000 and a minimum credit score of 600.
- You should not have default payments for the last 12 months. Any instances of defaults will jeopardize your chances of getting approved.
- You should be employed with your current company for a minimum period of 3 months (income documents for the last 3 months need to be submitted).
- For your emergency loan to be approved, you must be at least 23 years old and not older than 55 years of age.